Friday, June 30, 2017

Fall 2016


Well Fall is almost here! Time to work on sweaters, hats and blankets. Our Fall delivery will be the first week of October. This is the time of year to start on warmer items for the babies. Sweater, hat and bootie sets. Snuggly newborn blankets. Preemie blankets and fall hats. I have a lot of fun this time of year making pumpkin hats, but any fall inspired hats are welcome. Think apple hats, acorn hats, even football hats. I will add some links to the end of the post with pattern ideas.
Unfortunately we also need burial garments in all sizes.

Here are some pattern links I found:

Football hat with Earflaps
Baby Acorn Hat
Turkey Earflap Hat
Red Apple Hat
Sunflower Pixie Hat
Newborn Crochet Pumpkin Hat
Knit Pumpkin Hat

Here are some Blankets:

Dragonfly Crochet Blanket (you can change the size by chaining a multiple of 13+5)
Virus Blanket
Call the Midwife Blanket

No comments:

website issues

I am currently having problems with the links to my patterns. I hope to get everything back to normal soon. Thank you for your patience. K...